Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 02, 2010

OK, just one more!


I wasn't going to do this but again I had a dream and have to put this one down here. Hey does everyone dream? Hubby says he rarely does. I just can't imagine as I dream every night.
Anyway the dream: I was in a large room with desks and people working. Next to me was a gal that I used to work with named Lisa and I was going over some Dr. orders to process (yea, I'm an old nurse) when I looked over and saw a guy sitting on a chair and he stood up to come toward me. I thought he looked familiar then realized he was my husband but was much younger than when I met him. He was wearing a cream colored corduroy 3 piece suit.
Then the dream sort of rambled on and I don't remember much of it.
When I came into the kitchen later I asked my hubby if he ever owned such a suit and he said yes he did but it was alot of years ago. I got goose bumps!
Thought for the day: I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

No comments: