Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More jobs than I can handle!

I think if you click on the picture and make it bigger you can read the rest of the caption.

Now about the jobs. I got a job offer from the prison this past week. How about that? After running after them for 7 months. Funny how things work out. I would have been only working 2 days a week, but they were 10 hrs plus driving 30 miles each way. My job I have is only 6 hrs a day and 4 days, and 3 miles away. Great people and wonderful residents. So over all I think I got the best deal. It was their loss, is how I look at it.

Just finished cooking up the "last" of my tomatoes from that monster plant, I had picked all that were starting to ripen and put them in a box. So finally had to do something with them.

Nothing special happening, going out for Thanksgiving dinner. Anyone who really knows me at all knows I do not look forward to the holidays and am glad to get them behind me. But this year I think I will try to make a special effort to look to others and find happiness in them to celebrate the holidays and not think about myself.

Thought for the day: God has a sense of humor. Don't believe me? Go to Wal-Mart and just look at people.

No comments: