Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 27, 2022

A minor correction here

 The last post was about what I thought was a reaction with my Alpha Gal.  Turns out I was wrong.  I had a brown recluse spider bite,  ended up going to Dr. and getting put on some antibiotic and prednisone.  Took over a month to heal up and now have a bit of a divot in my rt bicep and small nodules that I can feel.  Not sure if I should have a Dr. check it again or not  I am assuming they are scar tissue.  Anyway I am continuing on eating a bit of bacon occ. and some foods with some dairy.  So far so good.  Have no desire to ever eat beef.  In fact I am researching and thinking of trying to go Keto for a spell and see how I feel.  I would love to loose about 15 pounds but also I am feeling that there are some health benefits here that we all need.  No sugars and minimal carbs.  I will get back on that.  In mean time I feel like I am on the go constantly while back up home.  Spending a hot summer here and will head back to Texas in November.  Till later..

No comments: