Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just a little BS on my brain today


Just hear a commercial on the radio, telling you that when you get your tax return to spend it on something you really need and will make you happy. A quick and easy divorce. I couldn't believe I heard it. Wow we can sell anything can't we?
Really raining today, probably be several inches when it is done. At least it is washing away all that crap left by the snow plow in front of my store. Oh, and gas jumped from 2.92 to 3.19 in one day.
Sitting here at my computer I can look into a little book case that I put books that I take in from customers that I think I want to read. Here are some titles:
Foreign Body by Robin Cook
The Ice Child by Elizabeth McGregor
The Man in the Iron Mask by Alexqandre Dumes
Sunday at Tiffany's by James Pattersdon
The Loch by Steve Alten
The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
The Fields of Eden by Richard Wheeler
Songs in Ordinary Time by Mary McGarry Morris
OK that is probably boring enough. Better stop and go back to my weaving. Got a good rug going with browns and a bright green and some yellow.
Thought for the day: Dreams are poems from the subconscious

No comments: