Total Pageviews

Friday, November 30, 2012

Spread your goodness!

Last week I had sent a message to my daughter telling her the list of all the things I had going on that week, one of them being the teaching at the Fiber Guild meeting on how to do Zipper art.  I make flowers that can be worn in hair or pinned on and I enjoy doing the zipper art.  You can see some of them in this picture.  Anyway her response to my litany was:  "Spread your goodness Mamma"
I just thought it was the sweetest thing anyone had said to me.
So YOU go out there and spread your goodness!  We are to materialistic, share something of yourself, maybe teach someone how to do something or just be there to listen if thats what they need.

OK enough of this mushy stuff.  Back to work.  Making the little sleeves with elastic on each end to store plastic bags in.  Have a customer who ordered at least 5.  Of course I have to embellish them.  Will take a picture later.  Also got more orders from a gal I met at the last craft show.  She has ordered 3 sets of 6 mug rugs before Christmas plus she wants a rug or 2.

Thought for the day:  A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed: Henrik Ibsen

No comments: