Total Pageviews

Friday, May 03, 2013

Spring?? More like April Fools Day!

This is how I felt when I woke up this morning!  Here is a pic from our deck,  the big pots have wave petunias that I planted the other day,  now covered with coffee cans and bricks, oh, and 4 inches of snow!  We double covered the tomato plants so think we are OK.
That tree is actually still in bloom too!


This is a pic of a tree in the front yard that was totally leafed out so caught the snow and broke off several big limbs.  It will look pretty sad.


The last pic is of hubby pushing snow.  IF you click on the pic you can see the blooms on that tree.
Welcome spring huh?  But we are getting moisture and the winter wheat in the area looks really good.  Glad we got the yard all mowed about 4 days ago!

Thought for the day:  Creative clutter is better than idle neatness   (I think that sums up my life)

No comments: