Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Old Bloggers

 Spending a lazy Sunday afternoon, so decided to peek thru some of the old bloggers that I used to follow.  It seems like everyone dropped blogging around 2016.  I guess thats when social media became the "thing"  Many of these folks like myself had blogged for 10 plus years.  I chuckle at one that I followed many years ago, a ranchers wife from Oklahoma.  Does the name Pioneer Woman ring a bell?  She had a little cooking blog back then and now she is a mega star with her own show and a full line of cookware sold in every Walmart, (BTW most made in China)  

But I wonder what became of the other folks.  One other site was called Half Naked Thursday.  Folks would post a tiny bit of skin, like a body piercing or bare belly,  just enough to be feeling risque.  LOL  Seems very mild compared to today.  

I also read back on some of my relatives that had blogs and stopped them.  One sister has passed away now but her blog will live on forever.  Hey I guess mine will to, but not sure anyone reads it.  

I have made a commitment to keep mine going.  A lot has gone on since I sort of quit myself a number of years ago.  I have made attempts to start up but then a year or more would go by.  I have my big brother coming to visit from NC next week, then we are packing up and headed to our vacation home in Texas.  That will have to be stuff for another day.  

Thought for the day :: If a turtle doesn't have a shell is he homeless or naked??


I painted this on the corner of a sign for my weaving studio.  



No comments: