Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Only in a small town

I am back in Mo. for a couple weeks, and only in a small town could you do some of the things I have done this week. Like go to the telephone co. and and they still had a card on me from when I lived there 9 years ago that so they did not need a letter of credit from my current phone co. I am talking about a little 3X5 card!! And when I went to post office all they needed was our name and the address on a little slip of paper to start mail delivery. I was thrilled the next day when I got junk mail in the mail box. I opened up our bank accounts and the bank president came out and gave me a big hug and wanted to know how soon we would be moved there permanently. So small town is good. Of course the internet service sucks. This little town has one of the few local phone companies, family owned and they have the only phone service so the internet service is thru them or you don't have one. So much for getting a good deal. But won't complain. At least they have it, right? So I am on my daughters computer in Ar. Having a great get together with her and her best friend. What a pair. So had to check up on everyone and say hi. Got to head back to the farm tomorrow and get busy with the paint brush, and go shopping for doors and windows for the store. Oh, also found someone who wants to sell me 6,000 books. How about that, when I talked to him he said alot of them are brand new and can buy them for 5 cents a book. Well thats it for now. Won't be home till the 8th of Mar. Then serious packing and will be moving back here on the 1st of April. dc

2 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

Kiss em all, take names later!! Cant wait to hear all about it...

mom

frequent lurker, sometimes commenter.....

Hippie girl said...

Yea!!!!! I can't wait for you to be here full time. Love Sam