Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 14, 2006

go to this site

http://www.choprablog.com/ As I am a huge fan of Deepak Chopra, I found his site, It is called IntentBlog and has posts by Chopra and many others. I find it a wonderful place to go to read stuff that makes me feel good as a human being, and feel that there is hope for the human race. I got to meet Deepak Chopra in person at the prison where I used to work. He had been doing a lecture in Reno and our Dr. at the prison talked him into doing a mini workshop for the inmates. Of course I attended and really enjoyed it. I especially liked his theory that we are really all one. He said that as we live and breath we give off many cells a day and as we breath in we are actually breathing in "other people" and makeing their cells a part of us. Thus making us all really one. He did a demonstration on meditation. I have several of his books and now want to go back and re read them. So if anyone reads this and has time, go to his site, there are many links that can keep a person busy for days. Maybe it will help us understand a little of what life is really about and why we are here in the first place.

No comments: