Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

How can I find time to read?

Well its not easy, but seems I am in the mode to read stuff about the 11th century. I had reported on reading The Other Boleyn Girl. Now I am into another book from that era. It is The Pillars of The Earth, by Ken Follett. I have had so many customers tell me it was the best book they ever read. Sooo I am into it now. The next one that I have read a few pages of that looks good is one of Oprah's book club books, Daughter of Fortune, by Isabel Allende. It has a setting in Chile in 1849.

Seems as you get older you just can't find time to do everything you want to do. The days seem to go by so fast. Guess we need to make the best of each day and fill it with everything we can.

Thought for the day: Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer to the end the faster it goes!

No comments: