Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rugs for Sale!!


OK I am ready to sell some rugs.


Got 3 more in. of rain last nite, lots of lightning. Scared dog had to sleep huddled next to my legs. Sort of hard to sleep with a big dog quaking and shaking. We got 4 in just a few days ago. sure making the grass grow. And the trees are leafing out so nice. Glad when they get fully leafed out, Then the neighbors can't see me sitting on the back porch in my nighty.


Any one wants to buy a rug, leave me your e-mail address. I will prob list some on e-bay in my e-store. Want to get restrung this week and make a batch of table runners and placemats.


Thought for the day: When governments fear the people there is liberty, when people fear the government there is tyranny: Thomas Jefferson


No comments: