Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

When hubby is away, I work too darn hard!

Hubby is off on a trip and I always make this huge list of things I want to do while I am "home alone" Problem is its not just a little list like arranging my sock drawer! No, no, no, not me.
Here is my list:

1.Shampoo Rugs
2.Wash vinyl siding on back of house
3.Power wash back deck
4.Paint back deck
5.Clean my end of garage
6.And if I have time start sorting stuff for garage sale
7.Oh, and in my spare time I could sew some rag balls for weaving.

And he is only gone a week! Lets see, he has been gone 3 1/2 days and I have finished No. 1 and 3. I have half of no. 2 done, then smarted up and bought some cleaner to use with the power washer so will do the other half much faster, maybe this evening if its not raining. I got no. 5 about done. Supposed to rain today and tomorrow, so the painting will have to wait till about Thurs. I figure if it rains I can work on that sorting for a garage sale. Going to get rid of alot of "stuff" this time. Anyone need a nearly new foton?

Thought for the day: Don't measure my quart by your half bushel.

No comments: