Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW YOU EXCELLERATED TO FAST

Thought this was a funny picture, of course it came to me with a joke attached. But you get the jist.

Well what is the book store owner reading now. Seems I have 2 or 3 books going at a time. Just finished Johathat Livingston Seagull. What a great little book. Now I am collecting all of Richard Bach's books. Just started his book "One". Also I have started a Carl Sagan book and am finishing up Dean Koontz's, From the Corner of His Eye, Great book. I think my daughter has finally got me hooked on his books. Of course I still have a pile that I keep putting aside to read.

We are finally starting to thaw out. Got about 2 in. of ice and sleet then 8 in of snow on top last week. Had to stay home Thurs, and Fri. along with most everyone else in the area. But it has been melting and roads are clear. Put another log on the fire!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: