Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

HELP

Has anyone else switched their blogger over to the new version? I did, now it is signed in thru google. Seems OK. Can't see that there are any benefits though. But big problem now I can't add any pictures, either thru the blog itself or via Picaso that I use. So what gives here? Anyone out there have the same problems. I even tried to do a system restore to go back to the old version and it wouldn't let me do that. So I guess I am stuck unless I figure out how to change the whole thing over to another blog server. I might do that if I thought I wouldn't loose my year plus of blogging posts. Any suggestions??

1 comment:

Jay said...

If you go here:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42247

you can go to the box on the bottom right that says "ask support" and click on the "write blogger support". Then you can send them an email and let them know what problems you are having.

They may not respond to the email, but the two times I've sent them a note they have fixed my problem within about 24 hours.

Also, maybe use photobucket.com .... I find that it is very easy and seems to be very stable.