Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2008

Brothers and Sisters

Sis no. 1 made it home from the hosp. yesterday. Thurs. Yea, no tubes and seems to be doing OK for now. Hope this lasts awhile. Bad news, the dog that bit her hubby died, no kidding. I could joke about that but I know it is no joking matter to them to loose their little chiwawa.

We were going to have a little cookout at Bro. No 2's home tonight before Bro. No 1 heads home in the morning. But No. 2 is sick with a bad cold so we X'd him off our list of fun places to go to. So Bro. No 1 is headed out to spend some time with Sis before he leaves.

Oh, did I mention that his flight is at 6 AM. I volunteered to take him back to the airport. Lets see he has to be there by 5 AM, and it is about 1 1/2 hr drive. So need to get up at: WHAT!! how did I get myself into this. No wonder Bro. 2 said he would go pick him up last Sat. Yea, he got in at 1 PM!! But guess he is worth it. IT has sure been nice to have him here this week. We have all shared him around and let him be our errand boy too. Hung out with me in my store and looked at computer pictures. Gosh, never did get him over to put up my new ceiling fans for me. And he is an electrician. Silly me.

Thought of the day: How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures? (maybe I should have asked that electrician brother!)

No comments: