Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Challenge

I have accepted a challenge from a favorite person to blog daily for the new year. Well I won't be able to do it daily as I only have access to my computer 5 days a week at least for the next couple months, then after I get moved I should have daily access.

All is going well with the transition: At least I think so. We took possession of our new home yesterday. Sort of anti-climatic since were were sitting here in another state. Oh the wonders of the internet and over-nite mail.

Our good friend and Realtor in Co. did the walk thru for us.

I was having a horrible feeling about the gal who said she would manage my store for me. I think I mentioned that she had fallen from her sulky and fractured some ribs. But after she finally called to tell me that was why I hadn't heard from her and she would be in to see me that next week, she didn't come in for over 2 weeks and didn't return my phone calls.

So now she is coming in next Tue to start training with me. But we need to sit down and have a real heart to heart talk about what my expectations are and how she will be able to meet them.

Dang it this is my baby here and I am having a hard time turning it over to someone else. But I will take the risk as apposed to converting it to an apartment.

Well I best shut up or I won't have any info for those daily posts!!


Thought for the day: Life is too short to wake up with regrets

No comments: