Total Pageviews

Friday, August 07, 2009

Just for a Moment


This was copied from Depok Chopra's site.


I will practice Acceptance. Today I will accept people, situations, circumstances, and events as they occur. I will know that this moment is as it should be, because the whole universe is as it should be. I will not struggle against the whole universe by struggling against this moment. My acceptance is total and complete. I accept things as they are this moment, not as I wish they were.


Just wanted to share that. Wouldn't it be awesome if we all could practice this everyday? We would live with no regrets or wants because we would know that things are just as they should be. I have always felt that at any particular time I am where I am supposed to be at that period of time. I believe that today I am exactly where I am meant to be and I accept that. Perhaps tomorrow it will change but for today I am OK. I have a picture to share of the railroad tracks that I stood on the other day when I was on a trip thru the mountains.


Also I want to share the feelings I have every time I go over the mountains. As I start to drive thru the canyons, following the rivers, I feel an incredible peace come over me. If I have some real mellow music on it is even better. I love to wind thru the canyons and see the beauty of the land. It is awesome!

1 comment:

Addict said...

I love the reminder... I feel that way much of the time, but having the conscious realization of it makes it possible to enjoy absolutely every moment.

:)