Total Pageviews

Friday, September 11, 2009

Hitting the sauce


Making tomato sauce today. I added diced up red peppers that are hot. They were supposed to just be sweet red pepper plants. But think they will give the sauce nice flavor. I will attach a picture of the monster tomato plant!
Hubby called from the lodge where his hunt is located. They went out this morning, saw quite a few bull elk but no cows. So after a rest up thru early afternoon they will go back out after 4pm.
Had a nice visit with my sister yesterday. Not much news except that she sounds like she is getting her health back now and doing alot better. They are having a family gathering this Sun. Wish I was there. I had originally planned to go back this fall to see everyone but ended up going in May to close my store down so I hope to save up a few bucks and take off in the spring and make a nice long trip out of it.
Thought for the day: Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

No comments: