Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yeah, got to work one day

Tue. I got a call to come in and work on Wed. Soooo I did. It was clinic day with the PA so I got to run the clinic line and take off orders. All helpful stuff to learn. I need to be there one day when they do labs so I can learn their routine for that. I have one day scheduled later on, but boss lady is hoping there will be a part time opening soon. Which could mean by Xmas!


All alone for a few days, as hubby is about 5 hrs away on an elk hunt. Going to get some "spring" cleaning done. Got a counter full of tomatoes that I guess I will cook up into sauce. My red pepper plant has ended up having these cute small cone shaped red peppers that are just a bit hot, so figure I will chop them up in the tomatoes.


Think I will take a day for myself and go do a nice drive up in the mountains and pack a lunch and a book and lawn chair. Think I will? I will report.




Thought for the day, was in an e-mail from a friend: Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

No comments: