Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Long lost friend

It is so wonderful to reconnect with an old friend. There is a gal that I went to nursing school with back in 86. We shared rides for one class that we had to take in Reno so we got to know each other pretty well and then graduated from nursing school together. I moved away, in 89 but we kept in touch some, and the last time I heard from her was a calender she sent me from HI. while she was there as a traveling nurse. By the time I got around to thanking her she had moved back to the mainland. So the years went by.

Last nite I was going thru some old albums and saw our pictures. I got the bright idea of seeing if she was on FaceBook like I am and I could send her an invite. No luck, so I googled her name and thought it might pop up that she had a blog or something. Well what the heck, she popped up alot of times. Seems she is an actress/nurse and has a website and I could see all her acting credits and PICTURES!! I looked close and sure enough it was her. There was a phone no. on that web page. So I called it this morning and had a great little chat with her. How cool is that?

I gave her my blog site so I know she is reading this and Hi again.

Thought for the day: Can't have too many friends and old ones are the best.

No comments: