Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I don't think Walmart has enough spackle to fill this crack!



This was sent to me in an e-mail with alot of similar "ugly" pictures of people shopping at Walmart. You know Sat. I went to Walmart in the evening. Let me tell you that is a bad time to shop. But I did notice some pretty gross people. I am pretty forgiving, and understand that alot of folks don't have much money, but give me a break, stuff like this picture is not an accident. I did catch myself staring at a guy as I was leaving the check out stand. He was rather large and (excuse me) ugly. He had his head shaved except for this circle on top that was about the size of a cereal bowl and the hair was about 2 inches long and sort of curled nicely under at the edges. Ugh! I am sure the Honey he had at his side thought he was a darling.


Thought for the day: Guess its true, there IS someone for everyone. Just have to look or maybe just go to Walmart.

1 comment:

Coffeypot said...

They should sell special tourist tickets to WalMart. Be behind a glass petition so you can watch unobserved. It would be better than going to a comedy club.