Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My old college

Went out to the college this morning to find a guy who teaches weaving.  I am hoping he can help me with my problems with my floor loom. Still having trouble getting treddles adjusted.
This is the college that I graduated from for my LPN nursing program back in 1973.  It has changed so much,  The old building on the right and way back one on the left were the main buildings when I went there.  Now there are so many more buildings, I think it is awesome. Alot of this lawn was parking lot I believe.  I would have liked to be a college student forever.  Could a person make a career out of going to college?  I went back to school in 1986 to finish up for my RN degree in Carson City Nv.  Have been back to that campus a few years ago and it has changed alot too.

Thought for the day:  If it happens twice, its not a fluke___ but it could be 2 flukes. 

1 comment:

Coffeypot said...

My college, Kennesaw State University, has grown from three buildings and a library to a major campus with gyms, ball fields and dorms. From a coupe thousand to close to fifty thousand total enrollment. It is a beautiful campus.