Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Who is blond?



My friend Llynn and I were doing some carpenter work on a Habitat for Humanity House.

Lynn was nailing down house siding, she would reach into her nail pouch, pull out a nail and either toss it over her shoulder or nail it in.

I figured this was worth looking into, so asked "why are you throwing those nails away?"

Lynn explained, "when I pull a nail out of my pouch, about half of them have the head on the wrong end and I throw them away." (dumb blond)

I got upset and yelled, "you moron! Those nails aren't defective? They're for the other side of the house!"


thought for the day: The statics on sanity in America is that 1 out of every 4 suffer from some form of mental illness. Think of your 3 best friends, if they are OK then it's YOU.

2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

What about the nails for the room. They point down...

dc said...

You are right Coffeypot! Can't get anything past you.