Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Dead in the water

Please don't tell me I am getting the Christmas/winter Blahs already!  I said DON'T TELL ME THAT!
Maybe I can blame it on the little head cold I had a week or so ago.  Then maybe not.  I always get this way in Dec.  I think I will pull up my big girl panties and make a conscious decision to NOT let it all get me down this year.  Yes, that is what I will do.  Maybe if I move a few things so I can unfold my treadmill and start hopping on it every morning for a few minutes that will perk me up.  Don't really have anything to be feeling bad about.  I just hate to see all the leaves gone off the trees.
Maybe I could just hibernate for about 6 weeks and wake up to a new year, heck make that 12 weeks!

2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I convert to Jehovah Witness this time of year and revert back to my cranky old self after Christmas.

dc said...

Now that is a PLAN Coffeypot!