Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'M BAAACK!!

Honey, I'm Home!!!

Good to be home, safe and sound. Had a great trip home, perfect weather, cool and cloudy the first day then the second day coming thru Colorado was gorgeous!! The quaken aspen have mostly finished with their show, but the cotton woods along the rivers were wonderful. Took alot of pictures, will post them later. Then today, day 3 was very nice, high of 70 and clear.Drove the lonliest road in Nv. and have pictures to prove it. Will show them later.
I miss our little farm so much, this seems like a pseudo life here now. when we walk into our farm house door we are HOME. But it will all come in good time, Gosh I have so much to talk about, trying to catch up reading everyones blogs for the past 3 weeks, I guess I won't comment on them but know that I have read each one and enjoyed them every one. So with the time change for me, I will be alittle confused for a few days. my clock says almost 8 pm but in Mo. it is almost 10pm and bed time. Have to go back to work tomorrow. Ugg. Well bye for tonite. Have alot of ideas for future blogs and a book review. Yes, I read in Mo. only 2 tv channels from the rabbit ears, and I think most of the shows stink anyway. dc

No comments: