Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

May I brag just a wee bit?


The name is smudged to protect the innocent. I received this little award yesterday from work. Was a nice honor. The boss who presented it must have been watching to many infomercials, because he said I was one employee that could be "set it and forget it" Not sure but think he ment it as a compliment. Actually the joke is on him as he hardly knows what I do. But as you can see from my last post I am not sure I should have gotten this, maybe is is my going away present.
Oh, and to top it off, I took today off as a sick day, ohhh, bad girl.

2 comments:

FC said...

This 'bad girl' business must run in the family.. Congrats!

Meg said...

Congrats!!! Just wanted to let you know, I'm trying to catch up on blogs and my family. love!!