Total Pageviews

Friday, January 06, 2006

Where was I

Since my baby girl just had a birthday {no. 38!} I thought I would look back to see where I was at the age 38. First of all I want everyone to know I must have been only 12 when she was born, if I remember correctly, ha ha. That would have been the year that this baby girl graduated from high school and that I graduated from college with my associate degree in nursing. I had been an LPN for about 14 years by then. I had been remarried for about 4 years to AC. I was working in OB at Carson Tahoe Hospital. That was also about the time that I applied to get into the Army Reserves and went thru all the testing but got turned down because the college didn't have their National League of Nursing Accredidation yet. We had just moved from a rental house that year and bought a home. We had a tent camper and a brittney spanial named Belle, and we went camping and fishing real often. There are some things I would change if I could but mostly it was a good year with alot going on in my life.

I expect that baby girl will look back on the year she turned 38 and remember it to be a year of incredible changes in her life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY GIRL.

1 comment:

FC said...

Thank You!!! I'm not feeling like much of a baby.. (just in my mind.. where its the funnest!) 38 freakin years old.. whats up with that?.. I'ts slid by me too fast. Such is life..

By the Way.... I'M BACK!!! Love Ya!