Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hello!!!

Is everyone taking a winter blog break? Seems like everyone is hybernating. Come on, what gives. I know there are fun and exciting things going on somewhere. Here it is cold. But then it is January. Been busy packing stuff. Ever notice how much *stuff* you have? Didn't George Carlin do a whole skit about our *stuff*. Geez some of the stuff I have packed I haven't used since last time I moved. Why do we hang on to all this stuff. I have numerous craft projects that were started and never finished. Mind you I do finish some things but I think the oldest saved unfinished project are some quilt blocks made by hand in what is called the cathedral pattern. I made them in 1974 and never put them together. Have enough to probably make a twin spread. Now tell me if I haven't finished it by now, what are the odds of it ever being done? I have a sister who quilts, maybe I should pass it on to her.

Well don't know how I got off on that little tangent. But hope I see some happy blogging soon or I will threaten to go on a winter strike too.

2 comments:

FC said...

I'm not on strike..
just a duh-phase.
I hope thats all it is. hehe 1974? really?

MomThatsNuts said...

HI~~ dont go on strike!! I love the animal painting. Just popped in to see how you are. And now, back to Anatomy and Physiology...

mom