Total Pageviews

Friday, July 28, 2006

Like finding a bait shop in Harlem!

Thats what a young man told me yesterday when he went thru my collection of old classic books. He ended up buying about 10 of them. Who knew? This is just turning out to be tooooo much fun. Had a very good day yesterday and a very slow day on Wed. This morning had a gal waiting on the doorstep for me to open. So maybe it will be a good day. Heck everyday is a good day!! Did anyone see the story on Good Morning America this week about the Indigo Children. I found it facinating and went to the net to check out and found a great site that has lots of links for even more info. Check out this http://skepdic.com/indigo.html It mentions a book called The Indigo Children by Lee Carroll that was directed by his channeler named Kryon. Looks like some real interesting stuff. Well you can see where I spend my time when things are slow? Looks like I may have a very interesting weekend, having a visitor to spend the weekend that I haven't seen in 10 years. Everyone have a good one too. dc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you'll think I'm crazy, but...
my psychic says grandson is indigo (as is his mother from what I've read)... Unfortunatly, the initial influx of indigo children were labled and medicated from a lack of understanding their strong nature...
Interesting stuff auntie, I love the things you share when you're bored!