Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tagged by addict

Here’s the deal:Once you have been tagged, you have to write a post with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself and say who tagged you. In the end, you will need to choose the 6 people you tag and list their names (except I don’t tag, so 6 of you will have to claim it, leave a comment so we know to check you out!). No tag backs.


1: I hate to have anything wooden on my tongue, like popsicle sticks or wooden spoons. Have to turn my head if I let the dog lick the popsicle stick. Sort of like running your nails down a blackboard.

2. I had and eyelid lift and tummy tuck with in one year. That would be a little over 2 years ago. Best thing I ever did for myself.

3. I walk around doing other things while brushing my teeth, sometimes things like getting into the shower or getting dressed.

4. I tend to be gullible, is that spelled right? I seem to always believe what ever people tell me.
There were some whoppers I was told as a kid that I found out later were not true. I still have a hard time sorting out the "whoppers".

5. I once stuck my tongue on a frozen pump handle and peeled a layer of skin off trying to get my tongue unstuck.

6. I almost drowned in the Des Moines river when I was a kid. At least I thought I was drowning at the time.

7. I believe in reincarnation, and would someday to have a life reading done. There are so many things that makes be believe this. The soul knows!

8. I don't {well rarely} swear. Haven't figured this one out yet. It is not that I didn't hear enough of it growing up. It is just hard for me to let those words come out of my mouth. Must be some psycolological thing here. Any ideas?

So there are my 8. Anyone else want to add their 8, jump in here. Thanks dc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm seriously considering #2....
Tummy, lids and possibly a breast lift (not augmentation, little ones get in the way plenty) :)

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »