Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I sure miss being able to post pictures here. Have tried several things and nothing seems to help. So will wait awhile and see if the problem resolves. Tomorrow is a birthday for someone special to my heart. So if you want to click on Cindy at the right and wish her a happy birthday that would be cool.
I got to bring in the new year with 3 teenage grand daughters. That was fun. Man those girls can snore!!! They are city girls raised in the country, so gathering eggs and petting the horse and donkeys was a treat to them. We made homemade turkey noodle soup and cornbread for supper Sun. then on Mon AM made sausage and eggs, {hand picked by the girls} and crepes,{I think I am spelling that wrong, but you know those little thin pancakes} with homemade peach jam. Then we made a big pot of chili with elk hamburger. They were game to try anything. Ha Ha, guess they trusts their grandma to not poison them. We came into the store so they could gather up some more books to "borrow" and use the computer. The oldest one is getting ready to graduate from high school this spring and making college plans. Boy seems like yesterday she was still in diapers. How did I get to have grand daughters this old?
Had a good day with the store yesterday so now that holidays are over maybe things will pick up and I won't have to go out and get a REAL job. I SO don't want to do that. I love my little store, it is my home away from home. I am excited everyday to come into "work". I am trying to get that word out of my vocabulary because it is not work. At least I don't think so.
I hope this will be a great year for everyone, I have very good feelings about it. Well I think I need to make a little coffee. Cheers!!

1 comment:

MomThatsNuts said...

I want to come to your store!!!
The Troll~ette and I frequent the used bookstores here. ALOT too much I think. I love to read what can I say!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Mom