Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Am Getting All Techy!!

My horoscope for today. Pretty cool!

Your creativity will really be luminous today, and your mind will be drawn to light. If you can, get up extra early and watch the sunrise. You will see the world in a way you never saw it before, and who knows? You might realize that you are a morning person after all!

I just updated my Yahoo page and have all this personal stuff on it now for my home page, like local tv listings for the day, movies at local theaters, weather, and even Garfield. Now I am trying to figure out how to transfer all my favorites over so that they are not just stored on my computer. I live in a fear that the computer will crash around my ears one day and all the neat sites and files I save will go with it. My computer Geek tells me I should be storing everything off site. So maybe I will get that figured out one of these days. Baby steps!!

Got my new little mp3 player set up yesterday and loaded most of my music that I had stored on My Music onto it. Worked real well. Amazing to have something so tiny hold so much info, plus its an FM radio, can download audio books to listen to. I know I am way behind alot of folks here but hey, I am traveling at my own pace and it feels good.

On the Up side,weather is awesome, sun shining, clear, and going to be up in the 70's today. On the down side, gas is too high! Yikes over 3$ and going up everyday. Guess we all need to really think before we get behind the wheel!!

Thought for the day: Once you get people laughing, they're listening and you can tell them almost anything". :)

No comments: