Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

You know someone is getting old when you see cars zipping by your intersection at 30 miles an hr. and you hear, "Damn, they sure drive fast thru here!"

Well that is what I have heard, not that I think its true, yet.

Doing OK, dropped off papers to have taxes done. Had a tooth filling replaced. Hated to have it done when nothing hurt. But it was loose on the edge last cleaning and again this time, so I gave in and had it redone. They use a nice white filling now. Sort of wish I had asked to have the other fillings replaced in that area while I was numb. Wonder if he would have done that?

Got a taste of spring again, Sat. and Sun. Up in the 70's, then a blast in the bloomers with a cold rain and down in the 20's and 30's again Mon. But we are lucky as the bad weather went south and north of us.

Had to replace my printer, so got a new HP Photosmart all-in-one. Wow. What a deal. For 88$ plus tax, I got a neat little machine that scans, copies, prints. Plus has ports to plug dig. camera card in and view pictures on a little screen and print photos. Big bonus, the ink refills are about half the cost of my old machine. What a deal. Sort of makes me glad the old one bid the dust.

Been reading Echart Tolle's book "The New Earth" Me and about a million other people. Going to log onto Oprah's site and view the big webcast that they did last nite.

Did I mention I am planning a week long get away for later in the mo. or the first of April? Going to Iowa to visit a friend and learn to loom rugs. She has a small table top loom she is selling me and has promised if I come up she will teach me how to use it. Sounds like fun, besides I can get my Iowa FIX. Visit some old friends and maybe even find some really alone time.

Thought for the day: A man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them......Mark Twain

No comments: