Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nut Case?

I know that doesn't sound "Nice", but since the guy called himself that I guess it is OK to refer him to a Nut Case.

This was a customer who came in yesterday. Just a little scary. Here is a description of him:
Big guy, very pale blue eyes, big glasses, dark stringy hair down past his shoulders, bandanna tied around his forehead, front teeth broken and decayed. Nothing to unusual you say, Well he had a bushy beard about 10 in long, BUT only on half of his face!! Duh do you think? He came right out and said he just got out of the Nut House. Of course he was in there against his will and had to take the psyc drugs or they would never have let him out. He talked for 20 min. or more and I just tried to act natural and slightly interested. Because I really just wanted him to leave. Anyway he told me he was a minister of (I think I have this mostly right) Church of Christ and the Arriayn (I don't even know how to spell that) Brotherhood. He said the face thing was his political and religious statement. He has run for governor, you know they are all crazy that run the government, and he was on his way to the local City Council meeting. Oh, Boy, I was glad to see him leave. Wonder if he is the Nut that burned down the Pub down the street a couple weeks ago?

Thought for the day: The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends--if they're okay, then it's you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hеy I know thіs is off topic but Ι was wondering if yοu
knew of аnу widgеts I cοuld аdd to
my blog that automaticallу twеet mу nеwest tωitter updatеs.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Feel free to surf to my webpage :: first home