Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sad Day

I just found out that my old blog site has finally shut down! I posted on it for 5 or 6 years. I liked the site as I could do photo albums that were cool and I had lots of pictures on it. I got a message that it was closing down a few months ago and really tried to activate it so I could transfer it to another location. But guess since I hadn't used it for over a year I was locked out and have moved and have a different e-mail that made it impossible to get in. So I am stuck here with this one which I have come to love. It has some great features. Wonder how many years I can write my drivel and it still be out there in cyber space?

So goodbye to my old site.

Isn't is silly to feel a loss over something like this when there is so much tragedy going on with all the tornadoes tearing up the country. But maybe we need to have some silliness to balance us.

Thought for the day: Ever wonder why it is that Conservatives are called the "right" and Liberals are called the "left"? This verse in the Bible explains: "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2 Amen

1 comment:

Coffeypot said...

No so sad, you have a whole new blog to carry you into the 21 century. Write on...