Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Spam in my Box!

OK  call me stupid but I can't find my blogger spam box!!  I have seen that some of my fellow bloggers are having their comments blocked because our big brother at Blogspot has decided to protect us from "bad" comments.  Well I just can't find the spam box so I can OK comments from folks that it is OK to leave comments.  I know you would help me out here but probably your comment will just get sent to the comment spam box and I won't be able to read it.  I did a copy and paste of the instructions.  Any ideas and if you have my e-mail address, at least a couple of you do.  Then send me info.  Thank you very much!

Blogger now filters comments that are likely spam comments to a Spam Inbox, much like the spam folder in your email. When someone leaves a comment on your blog, it will be reviewed against our spam detector, and comments that are identified as possible spam will be sent to your blog’s Spam Inbox, found at Comments
Spam.

You can help improve our ability to automatically detect spam comments by checking your Spam Inbox and deleting spam comments and marking real comments that may have been flagged as spam as Not Spam.

We are always seeking feedback on how to improve this feature, so please share your feedback with us by clicking on the Report Spam Filtering Issues.


LMAO:   Just as I posted this I was on the site that showed all my posts and to the left was "comments"  I clicked on it and there were all the comments and I couldn't believe the ton of anonymous SPAM comments that had been filtered out.  So I have to eat my words and I unspammed you coffeepot! 
Live and Learn huh?



3 comments:

Golden To Silver Val said...

There are a couple ways to get to it. Look at the very top of your screen while on your blog site...closer to the right you will see "new post" or "dashboard". If you click on new post, look for the tab that says "comments", You will see dividers that say "published", "awaiting moderation" and "spam". You will want to click on "spam". Once you check the box in front of anything that is NOT spam, it should remember it. If you go in using "Dashboard", just look for comments under your blog name and it should take you to the same page as described above. Good Luck.

Coffeypot said...

Well, let's try it with this comment.

dc said...

Thanks Val. I finally stumbled into the right page and got it figured out yesterday. Couldn't believe all the real spam that was there!