Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

HAPPY BURFDAY, SISTA!!

So I have to be a little crazy on this one. My big sister is having a birthday today so want to acknowledge her as it is a biggy! Oops. Should I have given that away? Well I dug around and found this picture of her to post. It is when she was young, innocent, and sexy, Well 1 out of 3 ain't bad. Do I see boobs there? Happy Birthday big sister, Glad you are in my life! Oh, I promise no more relatives have birthdays any time soon. Well ther is my son in May. :) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peccato per Big Sis. Sai che l'unica conseguenza della sua esistenza è la rinuncia a qualsivoglia forma di poesia o velleità artistica?
Se a te sta bene
Congrats:)
I'm sorry for this massage. It should appear cruel but it's not so if you see the things in a correct way. Don't u think?

Anonymous said...

U don't know many things. :)
:(
:(
:(

Anonymous said...

WHo's sista?
Who's really Sista?
I've never known her...
and this is the chance I can bring darling...