Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The Hands of God?


OK I promise not to make this blog a place to recite all my dreams, and I don't intend to offend any ones personal beliefs. But since this is MY blog I guess I can say what I want, right?


I wrote down what I could remember of this dream yesterday. It was amazing and it all seemed so clear.


I dreamed that I was standing somewhere and suddenly everything around me sort of folded in on itself till there was nothing left. Then I saw that there were several "worlds" and I was looking down on them and was able to see and "know" that the smaller dense world was Hell and that as the worlds extended outward they became larger and lighter and almost seemed to float in their light. I realized that the different worlds were a way for me to understand that when we die we move up or down in these worlds to live new lives. Nothing is lost or wasted. As we progress in our evolution toward God we get lighter. We choose to go forward or backward with each rebirth so that we can learn what ever it is we still need to learn to be able to get closer to God.


I think it was in a book I read by Echart Tolle: A New Earth, that he wrote that heaven or hell will be for each of us what we believe it will be. Each religion has a different view and that each will have what they believe. That sort of makes sense to me because I really hate it when people think that their religion is the only one that is correct with God, and so everyone else will be just skipping off to hell.


Thought for the day: Do you think that maybe our dreams are the real world and that our "real" world is only a dream?

No comments: