Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 27, 2010

More Dreaming



When I woke up this morning I thought I had just had the best dream. It seemed like an idea that was so creative I was amazed that I dreamed it and thought WOW. Of course as the morning wore on I forgot alot of it and the wow sort of fizzled.

Now what I can remember of it was that I had figured out a way to organize a huge garage sale and be able to sell everything. By putting stuff in these big color coded mesh bags, people could just walk around and pick up a bag. Blue for $2, green for $3, red for $5. Then they checked out and everything was put into a plastic bag to take home. The mesh bags would be used over and over. Wellllllllll, when I first woke up and it was more clear in my mind I thought it was a really great idea.


Business is very slow, (slower than the usual slow) this week, I figured it would be so I just play on the computer, and sit in front of the heater and read.


Got the gas fireplace going at home, it makes the room cozy, but we still miss the wood burning fireplace. Hubby threatens to get the gas unit removed and convert it back to wood heat. I thought we should at least burn up the propane in the tank first.


Thought for the day: Every path has a few puddles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a better dream than the one about me ;) love ya!