Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Time on my hands
Lazy long weekend. I actually watched 3 football games with hubby and neither one of us usually watch them much. Worked on my counted cross stitch project pretty steady and have it done. Now what will I do with these hands. Looking thru my projects stuff and have:
1. books on covering baskets, have 2 little sewing baskets that need redone.
2. decoupage something, I have stuff already cut out.
3. finish knitting the scarf thats been in the basket a year.
4. crochet some baskets to sell
5. weave more rugs, but can only do that at the store
6. start another cross stitch project.
7. Maybe I'll just start another book
Thought for the day: No one ever says "It's only a game." when their team is winning.
Posted by dc at 12:57 PM