Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I love it when I'm right

Meg, where you been all week, you must be the one who has a life!! Wind is blowing wild today with sand blowing, making quite the mess of things.
Hey I love it when I am right. The other day we were in the nursery and Al insisted on buying some cucumber plants. We like the burpless ones that get nice and big, great for salads. Anyway we had planted some 6 days before because we couldn't find the plants, I was feeling real grouchy and wanted to know why he was buying plants, and he said well the seeds might not come up and the plants are hard to find. Guess what on day 7 right on schedule we got a full 6 ft row of cucumber plants poking their little heads up. na na na I was right. Made we want to do a little jig.. But at least he admitted that we are going to have alot of cucumbers to give away.
We sold our big tent trailer this weekend. Decided no need to hang onto it since we will be spending all our vacation time in Mo. The folks who bought it, have a 12 week old Queensland red healer pup. Looks exactly like Mollly did at that age. She was so sweet. We don't see many of them and they had ordered her from Colorado, which is where we lived when we got Molly. Small world huh.
Speaking of small world, there is a gal at work who is retiring and just bought a home 15 miles north of our place in Mo. She used to live there and is moving back too. Wish it was us moving. Just have to be patient. Bye for now. dc

2 comments:

Hippie girl said...

It's great to be right!!!Now I'm not right very often but when I know I"m right I'm right!Right?

Meg said...

I WANT A GARDEN! I guess I'll have to go out and at least get a window box for herbs. *whimper*

And no, I don't have a life, Aunt D. I'm just lazy. I owe someone a package I haven't even started yet. It's a freaking miracle I got Mom's computer mailed off last week.

*hugs*