Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Sharing

When I have a little more time, I want to do an entry on what I believe to be "truth" for me. "What I know for sure" to quote Oprah, I love her. But time is short today so just want to say that there is a reason that this sharing has seemed to snowball, we may not know what it is but the time is just right in our lives to bond together and share our stories and lives. Meg, a huge thank you for leading the way. We are all growing at our own rate, and now I feel that it has excelerated. Maybe because we are all getting older and see thru different eyes. Maybe it is something in the drinking water, who knows ha ha. But I know I love it and look forward every day to learning more about my family. We can teach each other so much, till next time. dc

1 comment:

Addict said...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU and give you a big heart felt {{hug}}