Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2005

New books

"We are born into a world controlled by unseen forces that have plagued and manipulated humanity for thousands of years. You may look around and think that what you see is "real",. But in truth you are living in an illusion-an illusion designed to keep you in a mental, emotional, and spiritual prison cell." This is from the jacket of a book I bought today that looks really good. Children of the Matrix by David Icke. How an interdimensional race has controlled the world for thousands of years and still does. Sound pretty far out there but I love reading this stuff, really makes you think and realize see how these theories can be so true. A second book I bought is Kabbalah, Key to your Inner Power, by Elizabeth Clare Prophet, one of my favorite authors.
I think it would be fun if we did a sort of book club, as I know there are alot of avid readers out there. We could do one of two things, Maybe all read the same book and discuss it or each one do a little book review of a current book we are reading or just finished. Could be any kind of book. Maybe pick a day of the week to report or just random. Any ideas on this?

6 comments:

Meg said...

Awesome idea!!! I'm in!

We should start a blog just for the book club discussions.

dc said...

YOu think? another blog? Not so sure I can handle that ha ha. What is wrong with useing the ones we share now? But am glad you like the idea. dc

Meg said...

Because the more blogs the merrier. :) I will be happy to create and maintain it. I think I even have a book-themed skin laying around somewhere.

dc said...

Im liking this idea more all the time. Tell us how you would do this Meg?

Hippie girl said...

I'm in . THe Kabla is a pretty deep subject but I'm game I found this web site that has book reviews check it out http://spirit-works.net/It has so many nice links to go to I think we'd all enjoy it.
Ps I'm still working on those answers, I haven't forgotten I've just been a tad bit busy Love you!

Meg said...

I just got back over and saw that you had addressed me again. Hello Meg!! :)

Well, it's pretty easy to set up a community blog. Let me play the next few days and I'll get back to y'all.