Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Why Blog??

Em asked a question awhile back about why do we blog.
I just want to add my 2 cents worth on the subject. I personally have been having so much fun with this. I have started checking out other peoples sites. The other day I figured out how to see how many "hits" I have on my sites and have been amazed. Who would think. I really only want to do this for me. Sometimes there are things that just belong to YOU and this is the thing for me. AC doesn't know how to turn on the computer so it is MINE<> So guess that is the reason I find it so appealing. But it does seem addicting. So is that good or bad?
I have so enjoyed getting to read posts from my neices and getting to know them better. We all grew up so different and did not know each other but I am seeing such similarities in the way we think, so is that genetic. I bet it isn't a coincidence. So there you have it. Just wanted to share this. Now some computer geek tell me why these sites don't have spell check to catch my typo's??? dc

1 comment:

Hippie girl said...

I think it's great,I'm getting to know you not as the grown up Aunt d but as a person and friend.I like the person I'm getting to know there is so much more to you than I ever knew. Thank you for being who you are.Love Sam