Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Its that time


Would I want to be 20? Maybe if I could and still know what I know now. But to be 20 in todays world and not have the insight of years of experience I sort of think not. Now maybe 40 would be good. I know I don't have enough years to read all the books I want to read. I would still like to take some college classes. Probably they won't charge me for them now. Have to check into that.
Have started another "I Am" list. If I can I will link to the one I did a few years ago here. Can't figure out how to copy it, computer won't let me, but if anyone is interested it is in my archives, Aug of 2005. Can find it on the right side here.
Thought for the day: Good judgement comes from experience, and alot of experience comes from bad judgement.



No comments: