Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Where did all the bloggers go?


Am I being old fashioned for hanging in there with my blog site? Seems all the family that was blogging a few years ago have stopped, and I sure miss it. Must be that Twitter or FB thing that is easier with all the portable devices. But I enjoyed reading the stories and thoughtful incites that were left for all the world to see. I know I go for dry spells and don't have much to say then sometimes I have to much to say and can't find the words to put it down. A blog site can be a place to record your thoughts, aspirations, hurts, and dreams. But sometimes they seem to personal to be sharing.


Of course you notice that so many people don't "talk" to each other any more. Its words on text messages. Everywhere you see people walking with their heads down working that little phone. I thought a phone was to talk on. Gee now you can do everything but scramble eggs on it. And it seems that we all need to be available all the time. What is wrong with leaving a message or answering your message later. Saw a couple at a resturant the other day and both were sitting there typing away on their phones. Wonder if they were texting to each other?


Thought for the day: I knew exactly where it was, I just couldn't find it.


No comments: