Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Summer Projects

Summer time catch up: Getting alot of odd jobs caught up this summer. Homeowner stuff. Got septic pumped this week, later this mo. getting driveway asfault resealed, having chimney cleaned, and the guy who does carpentry work for us is putting up a safety rail for the landing and steps going down to the tv room. Will take a before and after picture of that later. sort of excited to get that done. All home improvement stuff. Got to keep things up for the day we can put this place on the market and sell out.
Went to visit the guy at the local book store, yesterday. I will go back in a couple weeks and he will tell me how much it will cost to train me to know all I need to know about running a book store. I let him know I would be willing to work a few hrs a week for him once he trained me. Figure it would be good experience for me. I have made up floorplan for the building after my bro. gave me the measurements. About 520 sq ft. We will have a little remodeling to do, like move a wall to give more space to the main room, tear out one bathroom, and then build all the book cases.
My medical officer who usually works with me is back now, was off the last couple weeks as her mother recently died of lung cancer. She has had a rough 18 mo. dealing with all the chemo and radiation and sickness. Glad it is finally over for her. Glad to have her back to work. She is a pistel. dc

2 comments:

FC said...

Thanks for the invite!!.. No wonder your other site didnt get any comments!! .. this is where the real action is! I love you Mom!

FC said...

and umm... looks like ya got the profile pic under control!!! share with the virgin please.. I keep trying.. to no avail!!(sounds just like a virgin!)