Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Tagged by Addict

7 things you plan to do before you die:

1. Finish all the craft projects I have started
2. Take courses at college on mythology,and have past live regressions done
3. Take a 3 or 4 week drive around US with no destination
in mind, alone. Stop in all the little towns.
4. See peace made with family members, they know who
5. Go to So. America, see the old ruins
7. Read all the books on my lists


7 things you can do:

1. Drive a stick shift
2. Run a chain saw, I have a small one.
3. Sew in a zipper
4. Make dill pickles {but don't anymore}
5. Remove sutures
6. Do counted cross stitch
7. Keep secrets


7 things you can't do:

1. Sushi, I like my food cooked thank you
2. Wooden spoon on my tongue
3. Sing
4. Shop in store with smelly produce
5. Ride a motor cycle
6. Listen to loud cell phone users in public places
7. Be held down, thats a long story

7 thing that attract you to the opposite sex:

1. Smells good
2. Clean jaw line
3. Deep husky voice
4. Soft words
5. Smooth feet
6. Clean hands and nails
7. Well fitting jeans


7 things you say most:

1. Good girl!
2. Bad girl!
3. Oh, Al
4. I love you
5. Thank you
6. Down, No, Stay, Go Tinkle
7. Got to get off line and go to work


7 celebrity crushes:

1. Brad Pitt, just too cute
2. Alan Jackson, always
3. Sean Connery, sexy accent
4. The black All State Man in the commercial
He can sell me insurance
5. Robert Redford
6. Angalene Jole, those lips work only on her
7. Josh Groban, Love his voice, and cute too


7 people you want to take this quiz:

No one, everyone I know who blogs has been tagged

3 comments:

dc said...

Addict hmmm. Now which one would that be that made you LOL. I am trying to think.

dc said...

Addict: Oh, I got it now. took me a min. ha ha

FC said...

I totally knew the wooden spoon issue would arise!.. and did you look at my answers compared to yours?? lol.. rock on cool mama!