Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2005

Latest on the prison bust

Well they have arrested our dental tech. Seems she was in cahoots with the guy who broke out of our prison. Really not to surprised anymore. The number of women who let themselves be compromised by these guys is unreal. The other dental tech was put on adm. leave a couple weeks, being investigated for bringing contraband into the prison. She was working in the dental lab that makes dentures. The gossip is that it was sexual in nature, but you know how gossip can be. But now this with the other one, the paper said she smuggled in a cell phone for him. Now she is in jail, and for WHAT. The lousy excapee is out loose, and she has lost her job, and will probably serve time for what she did. Too bad, what a waste. But I imagine they will catch him and he will have to do alot more time. I think he was in for 12 years for grand theft. They also arrested a recent parole and another felon in connection with all this. So I don't think it has been sorted out completely. When I go to work today the gossip will be flying. Will let you know the latest.

3 comments:

dc said...

Not that young, she is 41, and inmate is 27. Just can't resist these younger guys I guess.

FC said...

I'm thinking 20 or 40.. shes obvioulsy insecure.. and easily manipulated... and smoked some crack too.. lol.. Crazy business your in!!Keep us posted.Hugs

Meg said...

Wow! That's like your own little Penal Paton Place!

ROFL! I slay me!

ahem... sorry, was a bit punchy.