Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 13, 2005

computer clutter

Since I am having a certain neice visit next Sat. and she mentioned we would play on the computer, I took a look around and OMG. Does everyone else keep a kazillion little notes and clippings from the paper or mags. all around the computer? I have a pile here about 15 in. tall to wade thru. Of course most will go in the trash I know. Guess since the old mind is getting weak I feel I need to make little notes of music I want to check out or things I want to read. One says Aaron Nevil: Ultimate Collection, guess that was a CD I wanted to check, How about hubble.nasa.gov now I am sure that is a great site, have to check it out before I throw that scrape out. One says Samuel Ross Miller, Name of the next baby due in the family next month. Congrats will go to Grandpa Ron. Another rosie.com That would be THE Rosie's blog site. check her out. It is interesting. Hum. How to delet cookies. best get on that. Still don't know how to do that. Earth Chronicles by Zecharia Stichin. Hum. guess I wanted another of the series. Will wait maybe they will show up in my book collections. Guess I won't buy books for myself anymore. Sorry, literary guild. I have been a faithful purchaser, even to the extent they don't charge me shipping. Alot of the stuff goes into my notebook labeled Crafts. I like to save ideas to make things. Like chenilling, bird house ideas, and tolepainting ideas. I think the ones on decoupageing looks more my style. Great ideas there so that is a keeper hmm. a receipt for crinkled fudge truffle cookies, how did that get in here. sure looks good. maybe I will put that in the cookbook folder of all the receipts I save, Maybe I will post that receipt soon. It does look good, if you don't mind gaining 5 pounds by the end of the day. Ohhh How to make bird houses out of old ski boots or gourds, or lincoln logs. thats useful. There's that clipping from an Ia. paper of my good friend Betty who is a potter with all her govenors pitchers she made for the Governors Convention in Ia. this year. Thought I had lost that. Well that is enough cleaning for one day. Ha Ha. now better really get busy and move this paper stuff, most to the circular file. Hope all is having a great weekend. So good to be off all weekend now. No more working 4 hr on Sundays.

No comments: